This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)
San Patrizio Livorno Festival 2020
Livorno, March 17-19 (Pre-Festival), 20-22.
- San Patrizio Livorno Festival: Sponsors & Partners – 2020 edition
- Basciville’s interview – The road to SPLF 2020
- Peter Murphy’s interview – The road to SPLF 2020
- Beckett’s Ireland: discovering the roots of a myth: Federico Platania, SPLF 2020
- Colm Mac Con Iomaire Guest of Honour SPLF 2020
- Basciville Guests of Honour SPLF 2020
- Peter Murphy first Guest of Honour of SPLF 2020
- Sapore di Casa / Taste of Home: survey and talk, SPLF 2020
See you in Livorno, March 2020!
San Patrizio Livorno Festival 2019
Catherine Dunne, John Banville, Marco Vichi at SPLF 2019
Three great writers, one festival!
You and San Patrizio Livorno Festival 2019
For proposals or marketing opportunities: info at italish.eu.
This is an initiative which has been growing from the ground up: there is demonstrable interest within the city of Livorno itself for such a festival, a central venue for events has already been secured, and to date, the headline writers for 2019 have been confirmed. They include the major contemporary Irish and European writer, John Banville, Marco Vichi and myself, Catherine Dunne as ‘godmother’ to this new venture.
San Patrizio Livorno Festival Sponsors and Organizers
Visit SPLF 2019 Sponsors & Organisers page
#SPLF: know more
- John Banville in Italy, guest of honour along with Catherine Dunne, of the San Patrizio Livorno Festival 2019
- Marco Vichi, Italian Guest of Honour of the San Patrizio Livorno 2019 #SPLF with Banville and Dunne
- Enoteca Alessi Sponsor of SPLF 2019
- TravellingIreland and ItalishMagazine Partnership – TravellingIreland Media Partner of San Patrizio Livorno Festival